Friday, March 21, 2008

Yes, I am alive

Who sucks at blogging? ME. I know, I know. To be honest, I haven't even looked at my blog in so long that it wasn't even in my web history anymore. Hence why I didn't see any of the comments on my last entry until right now. Is it weird that I feel proud for getting my first anonymous, semi-rude comment? I have arrived!

Anyway, my only excuses are the following:
1. I have been in Mexico for the last week (legit)
2. I'm producing a feature documentary that's currently in development and it's kind of taking over my life. (legit)
3. I'm completely and totally back to work. (semi-legit)
4. I am too lazy to come up with complete posts and instead have become completely addicted to Tumblr. (lame)

Tomorrow, it's off to Westchester for Easter weekend. I'm going to the same house I spend Christmas Eve at, so it's sure to be a good time.

Happy spring!

3 comments:

Ha Ha Sound said...

Hey, I think that probably was me. I was definitely walking along the east side of Union Square at around 6pm-ish yesterday. You should've said hello!! =+)

modelbehavior said...

I need to get on this tumblr bandwagon. Teach me!

Casey said...

@ Ha Ha: I thought so! I would have said hello, but I was on the phone and totally distracted, and I saw you out the corner of my eye so by the time I actually turned to look, you had passed and I wasn't sure. Next time! ;)

@MB: Yes you do! It's by far the easiest and simplest way to blog, and has been known as "the blog for busy people". Trust me, you'll be able to figure it out in about a minute. All you have to do is sign up, click what you want to post (photo/link/text/audio/video etc), and voila! Done.